Friday, August 28, 2009

i woke up from a sweet dream to find myself in a nightmare

STILL CANNOT UPLOAD PICTURES
seriously .... my blog is becoming so ... WORDY
ahaha
ok anyways
as predicted i failed 4 subjects
which is like what the fuck
i`ve been so upset about this since last week
arg im so fucking scared i`d be asked to retain
AND I CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN !!!
RAHHH !!! how i wish i can run away like RUN AWAY
gah ... im freakin scared i`d retain although every one is like
YOU WON`T ONE LA
but IM AFRAID I WOULD
tsk ... but thanks to people like
xiang ying, charyl lee, qi hong , wen xia , fishy , pearlyn
that kept encouraging me :)
i don`t feel as bad luh
its like i`ve been living in my own damn little world
the whole time and SNAP omg ... i let 4 subjects go down the drain
:/ ok i`ve gotta say i deserve it ...
:( and i only have myself to blame
sigh ....
okok so im like BUCKING up
and yeah im glad i have my friends with me :)
the people that encourage me and offer to help me
even though i didnt ask for any help :)
you know i really agree that you will only find TRUE friends
when you are in trouble n in need
well ... i cant be bothered anymore
i can go study with charyl lee since she is so inviting
ahaha :D
so if you people find it a burden to study with me
and have to fight over it then go die ...
i really have no mood to argue or plan anymore
im so ... sick of this
ok anyways
so i was doing english compre and so not good came over to give some
form and she was like " ziqing ... you failed 4 subjects ..."
im like " yah ... i know "
and she gave me that fed up look
RAH if i had a plate of shit i would have smeared it on her face
AS IF I DONT KNOW !!!!
gah and im still growing fat
but i got my mom to sign me up for yoga
:O haha yeah its like a sure lose weight method
and i`ll have to like be brave and attend it with her !!
it sucks that your mom have a better figure than you
okok back to this
I HOPE I GET PROMOTED TO SEC 4
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!
i so dread getting back my PPR !
dang it la
im really dying already
:( sad ... why must my childhood be filled with misery
D: okok EOYS !!!
"FIGHTING !!! "
GAH !!! im so different from my old self now its scary ...
but i love show <3
thank you again to everyone that encouraged me in one
way or another :) its people like you that make my life
meaningful <3 you are loved by me <3
goodbye people pray that you`re not as screwed up as i am :/

No comments:

Post a Comment