Monday, August 24, 2009

hello people !!!
i really LOVE lollipop !!!
i mean the song la !!!
hehe anyways
im still really ... amazed by passerby
cause yesterday when i posted my LONG post about that bitch
i clicked on view blog
and after a few mins
i refreshed the page cause there was something wrong with my music thingy
so i looked at my tagbox
and O.O
passerby the idiot replied to my tag !!!
like after a few minutes !!!
so then i replied again
and again refreshed after a few mins
and AGAIN she replied !!!
LOL ahaha actually its quite satisfying that there are people that stalk me
:D hehe
qi hong was like : HUH WHERE GOT SO STUPID ONE ??
lol i told CCA clique peeps about it
then instead of being angry we were actually laughing at the stupidity of passerby
AHAHAHA lol !!!
rena was like : i think she camp in your blog 24 hours
ahaha yeah plus she refreshes my blog every 5 secs
but too bad !!! i can delete your tags ya know :D
no brains up there i guess
ahahaha i bet she`s reading this now and is getting freakin mad :D
OH and thanks passerby :D thanks to u me and charyl patched up
lol ironic as it seems she helped me in my friendship with charlee so i guess its a good thing
ahaha and she was like : i will sit and laugh at you screw up
oh gosh im so afraid !!! because she`d be at home some where far far away
in some corner that is as disgusting as she is ,laughing her ass off
when im here in my cosy bedroom watching yu le bai fen bai far far away from her ...
ok maybe she thinks i can hear her laughter or something ?
erm yeah i don`t really care if you wana laugh or cry or puke or die ?
can you stop tagging on my blog and updating me with your life
like how you`d like to state your point of view in life and how you wana go fuck guys or how you wana sit in a corner and laugh ...
does your parents give you love at all ?
don`t come to my blog a be a despo seeking attention and contaminating it
eww you are so disgusting !!!
ok i always thought no one comes to my blog ... not even visit it
buut it turns out that people actually stalk my blog :D
hehe well i think its a good thing :D
cause at least there are still losers out there camping in my blog
and refreshing it every 5 seconds :D
hehe ok good
i actually feel glad about it :D
okok so enough complaining ...
i shall go watch videos !!! goodbye people
and yeah passerby can you put your name when you tag ?
remember how you asked me to be courageous ?
why don`t you set a good example ?
HAHH ... LOSAH !!!
P.S I LOVE SHOW <3

No comments:

Post a Comment