Saturday, August 22, 2009

blogger is so IRRITATING !!!!
i cant upload picts AGAIN !!!
sickening !!!
haiz ... shall try later
anyways ...
2 more weeks before holidays
:D am i supposed to be happy ?
lol after that is EOYS :(
rahh ... anyways
RAHH !!! whats up with korean girls and their chio-ness !!
seriously la i don`t really care whether they are real or fake
whatever to those people who hate them cause they went for plastic surge
its just enhancing their features for their job what
why make such a big fuss out of it ?
and im soo going to korea for my plastic surgery ahaha
my mom was like : yeah they do it very well leh very natural = . =
is`nt she supposed to be like against it ? LOL
she is like encouraging me to go lor
ahaha ok nvr mind good good
as u can HEAR i changed my blog songs
rena was singing genie and making me and jia xin listen to it
then jia xin was like singing it and yes i got a shock of my life
O.O hahaha
so i went home , chance upon the MV
and bloody hell la !!! why are korean girls so effing chio !!!
their legs are like ... freak damn nice !!!
then my sis showed me the lollipop MV
( not the bang bang tang la )
although i heard it several times in school from christine and pearlyn
i didnt hear the REAL version
and after i watched the MV i`ve only got one thing to say
PEARLYN AND CHRISTINE !!! YOU GUYS XIA SWAY THE SONG !!!
ahaha no la !!! but it is super super cool !!!
the best like korean MV i`ve seen
at first i thought it was sorry sorry and gee
NOW i think this is the BEST !!!
ahaha their make up and the super chio colours !!!
I LIKEY :D
and ahya everything just fits !!!
:D i feel damn happy listening to it :D
hehe
but when i think about korean songs
i feel effing fat !!!
GAHH ,,, I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT !!!
freak la !!! all those korean girls should go KILL themselves !!!
SERIOUSLY !!!!
blah ...
anyways
I LOVE SHOW !!!
HE IS BACK ON BAI FEN BAI !!!
:D and speaking of that im gona go watch !!!
GOODBYE!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment